Outside Sales Representative
Chairman’s Academy™, part of the BGBC Marketing family of businesses.
Type of Position:
Chairman’s Academy™ is seeking an ambitious and hardworking individual to join our Outside Sales team!
Chairman’s Academy™ is a fully digital, e-learning company, unique in our abilities to provide LMS platform and e-learning solutions to companies and entrepreneurs.
Chairman’s Academy™ is looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive.
The candidate will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction. The goal is to meet and surpass the company's expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth. Sales executives are the key point of contact between an organization and its clients: answering queries, offering advice and introducing new products.
Their work includes: organizing sales visits, demonstrating / presenting products.
- Proven experience as a sales rep
- Self motivated and driven
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS OFFICE SUITE
- Have complete knowledge and understanding of all services and products offered
- Be flexible with your schedule, supporting the needs of Chairman’s Academy™
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling and networking
- Setup meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations of services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales financial data
- Participate on behalf of Chairman’s Academy™ in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections with Senior Management
- Collaborate with team to achieve better results.
- Effectively inform and educate our clients about specific wellness concerns.
Unique Commission Structure
The Woodlands, Texas 77380
Required license or certification:
Send resume and availability to email@example.com
CHAIRMAN’S ACADEMY™ is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We want to have the best available people in all jobs. Company policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, sex, religion, marital status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, and medical condition including genetic characteristics, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status. All such discrimination is unlawful.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
- OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: Woodlands, Texas 77380
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required experience: Sales: 1 year
Required license or certification: Driver's License
How to Apply: Send resume and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org